The book of Ruth is one of the sweetest books in the entire Bible. In this newly revised edition of Ruth: Growth unto Maturity, Titus Chu shows that the story of Ruth the Moabitess and her marriage to Boaz is a picture of how we, who are sinners, can have a turn from our fallen situation to enter into complete union and rest with Christ.
From the Preface
These messages focus upon our growth and progress in the church life, which, as we are under the shepherding of life and the operation of the Lord’s death and resurrection, will ultimately result in that complete union with Christ for which we long. Praise Him for being such a Savior! How we yearn for the day when we will be able to say that He and we are one forever, and that nothing is left to compete with Him in our hearts.
“… I pursue, if even I may lay hold of that for which I also have been laid hold of by Christ Jesus”
1. Freshness after Failure, Famine, and Death
2. The Path to a Real Christ
3. Returning to the Riches in God’s House
4. Finding Resurrection in the Lord’s Field
5. Christ’s Care in the Church Life
6. Finding Christ under God’s Arrangement
7. Preparation in the Night
8. Brought into Union with Christ